Mitch Rerek <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:01:32 -0400
I agree with Mr. Russell.
It is an important thing to listen to the installed user base.
Developers want the feedback and will make the changes that customers demand. In my past 'commercial' position, we relied on users providing us with constructive well thought out criticism. They provided suggestions, we accepted their input, and implemented new features and enhancements that proved to make our product stronger and more robust.
As subscribers to these lists, where we learn and share, should take the time to think about providing the programming staff of L-Soft with 'field' experience to help them improve the product that we manage for our users.
We have all had to deal with a legacy of e-mail servers, domains and forwarding problems.
The feature that Paul suggests should be given careful consideration.

Mitch Rerek
Senior Information Technology Consultant
OIT Customer Support
West Virginia University
(304) 293-4444  ext 2256