Nick Donaldson University of Manitoba <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Jul 90 11:36:00 CDT
I am not a listserv maintainer but I do own a mailing list. One of the
things that I have discovered is that when people go away on vacation,
they sometimes have programs running that will respond to their mail
automatically. One of these programs is called "vacation". It's available
on some UNIX systems. A member of my list told me that the vacation
program will not respond to mail that has a header with the field
this field in the header that it produces when distributing list
mail? Any info would be appreciated.

Nick Donaldson                        BITNET: NDONALD@UOFMCC
User Services - 603 Engineering       Domain: [log in to unmask]
University of Manitoba                        [log in to unmask]
Winnipeg, Manitoba                    Work:   (204) 474-9485
Canada   R3T 2N2                      Home:   (204) 589-4421
List Owner of [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
For info on the Transit list, send me mail.