Eric Thomas (+33 1) 4-530-08-84 <ERIC@FRECP11>
16 July 1986, 22:02:36 SET
Phil,

  As you can now realize, you are in the LSTSRV-L distribution list. And,
as you  may have realized, you  didn't get a  copy of your file  back :-)
Also, the next time you'll mail to the RSCSMODS list, you'll get two ack-
nowledgements from  the two servers  (FRECP11 and TAMVM1). You  will have
sent mail to the TAMVM1 server in the first place, while I always send it
to my local  server -- in both  cases, everybody gets the  piece of mail.
This is what  I call "peer-linking" -- all form  of hierarchy is suppres-
sed.

  Eric

PS: This was sent with IBM NOTE header to test the corresponding routine.
    Please tell me if anything was wrong in the header.