THEBIGBOOK, a unique online study group operated by The Recovery Group, has won the Grand Prize in the LISTSERV Choice Awards – The Mailys 2012. Founded in 1995, The Recovery Group runs more than 100 LISTSERV lists focused on helping people recover from eating disorders using the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.

"The Big Book list hosts an online study each year. Beginning in January, we study the first 150 pages of The Big Book, which the original members of Alcoholics Anonymous wrote," said Linda Smallwood, Coordinator of THEBIGBOOK. "Our LISTSERV list has archives going back to 1999. Each leader's share, as well as the responses to the daily assignments are there, where they can be read for years to come by those who struggle with eating disorders all over the world."

Congratulations to THEBIGBOOK and the other finalists – GUNROOM, RECOVERYMEDITATIONS, WORLDWIDEWORDS, WTS – and to all the nominated lists. Thank you to everyone who nominated and voted in this year's award program.

Read More »

EmailBits - L-Soft's Microblog List

Web: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?A0=EMAILBITS

RSS: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?RSS&L=EMAILBITS&V=2.0

To unsubscribe: &*TICKET_URL(EMAILBITS,SIGNOFF);