May we add you to our email list?

May has arrived, and (above the equator) it feels like we are well into spring now, with sunny blue skies and flowers blooming outside our Stockholm, Sweden, office.

May is a special month because it's a nice reminder of the importance of permission in our email list communication and email marketing efforts. It's essential to be certain that we are following the "May we ..." rules and key best practices to be sure that we're respecting our subscribers at all times.

May

With the right care, just like flowers, our relationships with subscribers can bloom to full potential.

So, with "May" in mind, check out L-Soft's handy 10-point Code of Email Marketing:
http://www.lsoft.com/resources/emailmarketingcode.asp

May you have a wonderful spring!

EmailBits - L-Soft's Microblog List

Web: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?A0=EMAILBITS

RSS: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?RSS&L=EMAILBITS&V=2.0

To unsubscribe: &*TICKET_URL(EMAILBITS,SIGNOFF);