Making the Most Out of A/B-Split Testing

One of the more powerful tools that we, as email marketers, have in our arsenals is A/B-split testing. The concept is quite simple and means that you send two or more different versions of a mailing to random splits of your subscribers and compare the response rates to see which version performs better. You can then use these insights to optimize future messages and campaigns. However, to actually obtain meaningful data from A/B-split testing isn't quite as straightforward and requires a little more thought and planning. Here are five simple tips that will help you spend your time more wisely and make the most out of your A/B-split testing. Read more in this article by Jani Kumpula, Senior Webmaster/User Interface Designer at L-Soft here.

EmailBits - L-Soft's Microblog List

Web: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?A0=EMAILBITS

RSS: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?RSS&L=EMAILBITS&V=2.0

To unsubscribe: &*TICKET_URL(EMAILBITS,SIGNOFF);