Chris Hoyt <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 13:13:14 -0500
To say that L-Soft is a bit overwhelming at first would be an
understatement.
I've managed to set up a few lists but I'm looking to customize the web
appearance a bit (the default 2010 design is a bit dated) and I'd
appreciate any references or resources that someone could share.

Specifically, I'm looking to get rid of all of the little 3D icons and
change some of the default colors, customize the header and footer, and any
other helpful tricks or tips that anyone else has done to make the web
interface seem more current and easy to use.

Also, I initially set up the archives for each of the lists as monthly -
but in looking at how they are listed in this web interface, I'm wondering
if that's going to be tough for our users.  Especially because I've done a
few searches and they don't seem to return very accurate results (not sure
if this is because the search is by archive segment?)

Still learning, obviously.

Chris