John Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Apr 2018 10:25:33 -0500
Hi, folks,

     I've got a user who is subscribed to a bunch of lists, some under
one email address and some under another. The user is also a listowner,
again under both email addresses.

     I'd like to move all of them to the current email address. How do you
do this expeditiously?

Thanks,

     John A

--
John Adams
Linux/Middleware Administrator  | Information Technology Services

Reminder:  IT Services will never ask for your password over the phone or
in an email. Always be suspicious of requests for personal information that
come via email, even from known contacts.  For more information or to
report suspicious email, visit IT Security
<http://ualr.edu/itservices/security/>.