SPHTM Communications <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 22:34:12 +0000
Hello all,

Can someone help me figure out how to configure the listserv to send a confirmation message to a sender so s/he can know that the message they sent to a listserv actually was distributed to that list's subscribers?

And in that vain, must a sender be subscribed in order to receive the kind of confirmation message I am describing above?

Also: I have my lists manually set up to ACK, but that doesn't seem to always work.

I know very little about the LSOFT software, and I find the documentation incredibly dense and difficult to wade through to find what I am looking for. I am a very "beginner" level user, so if you have any help to offer please keep that in mind.

Thanks so much,

Tara

Tulane University
School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
Communications
504.988.1605