Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
ListServ list owners <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Peter Graham, Rutgers U., (908) 932-2741" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1993 22:54:00 EST
I've had several side postings to me in addition to the ones you've all seen.
In no case has anyone taken up the policy issue that I've raised:  are
anonymous postings a good idea?   Almost all (one exception) have focussed
on whether they are preventable.

Lacking any expressed interest in the policy issue I quietly recede into the
darkness.  It's apparent that this audience isn't interested in it.  I regret
that, and take the advice of several of you to drop it.

--Peter Graham, Rutgers University Libraries