Sun, 3 Sep 2000 22:54:43 -0500
> Aggh, . Winship, as I think was clear from my msg, my list *does* have

I know what you said.  However, if LISTSERV says you don't have any
concealed subscribers you don't have any.  That is why I said do the
REV, check what it says as to the number of CONCEALED subscribers;
if it says 0 then you do not have any.  Tacking on [concealed] at the
end of the "name" does not make the subscription  CONCEALED any more than
tacking digest onto the "name" sets the person to DIGESTS.

You cannot determine who is or is not CONCEAL with a REV, only the
*number* of them, if any.  That is why I ignored what you said about
identifying CONCEALed subscribers with a REV;  REV does not show the
subscription status.

Douglas