Lori Cmelak <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 12:20:26 -0500
Hello,

 And thanks for your help so far:):)  I am overseeing this list while
the owner is on vacation.  She has made me the list owner and herself
a quiet owner until she returns.  I have tried to use the INDEX command
to get a list of the archive files so I can delete the oldest ones, but
I get an error message telling me I am not authorized to receive the
FILELIST.  I used the proper password when sending the command so I don't
know why it is telling me I am not authorized to receive the list of files.

   Any clues here:)  I am getting very frustrated:):)  Thanks for help:)

Lori