Elizabeth Trotter <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Apr 2014 23:32:10 -0400
Hi, this is happening to my list too.

Bill mentioned temporarily turning off the automatic deleting of accounts.
 I want to make sure I do that correctly.
I found the line that says Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Probe(0)

Is it enough to change that to No, or do I also need to change the
Full-Auto part?

Thanks,

Elizabeth
Gardens and Gardening

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 10:34 AM, William Schults <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  At the moment I can only think of 2 solutions for managing this at the
> individual ListServ level:

1. Encourage users to change their e-mail accounts to a different provider.