Ian Fairclough <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Nov 2015 20:16:02 +0000
Dear LSTOWN-L readers,

First, thanks to all those who contributed to the discussion with subject "sending a file to a list".

My question now is with people whose email address contains yahoo.com.  A while ago there was concern about the "DMARC" problem.  We've just had a new subscription from a yahoo address, and previously I've handled that situation by setting it that they cannot post.  Ditto for aol.com.  I believe that Listserv(R) was equipped with a workaround, if not a solution, but that the workaround only applied for release 16.0 and later.

Would someone kindly comment on the current status of DMARC?  Do yahoo and aol addresses still need to be prevented from posting?

Sincerely - Ian

Ian Fairclough
George Mason University
703-993-2938