Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:11:59 +0100
Let me attempt closure on this one.

Douglas, you've really got me wrong. Your deductions about what I do
on my lists is totally incorrect and your assumptions about my
supposed anger about REV list by country are totally wide of the
mark.

But what is sillier, I tell myself,  than arguing with an unknown
person on the internet about an unimportant misunderstanding.

I've had a very satisfactory answer from  LSOFT, so let me just say
to you, personally:  a merry Christmas and a happy New Year and let
LSTOWN get back to discussing technical matters.

Dennis

=======

Dennis Newson
formerly University of Osnabrueck Germany
List Manager CETEFL-L
Moderator of various other EFL lists
www.dennisnewson.de