Jan A Bergeron VMD <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 16:57:04 -0500
I run a private list and I want to be able to control submissions of
certain problem subscribers.  I know that I can set them to REVIEW on an
individual basis, but this only allows me to reject or accept their
submissions.

It seems to me that the only option I have for actually editing submissions
is to change the SEND= keyword to Editor and then set all subscribers to
EDITOR, thus allowing them to post directly to the list without being
edited.  Then for the few who are problems, change their options to
NOEDITOR, which will allow me to screen their posts and edit them if necessary.

Does this make sense, or is there a better way to do this?

If this is a valid approach, can I use a blanket command to set all
existing subscriptions to EDITOR (eg, SET listname EDITOR FOR *@*) and then
set the individual problem children to NOEDITOR?

Guidance will be appreciated.

Jan

Jan A Bergeron, VMD
[log in to unmask]     Phone: 732-671-7856
Owner CAVM List    Fax: 732-671-8432
http://CAVM.Net   Cell: 732-513-7072
3 Quail Drive * Middletown, NJ 07748