"Rodriguez, Pedro" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:46:03 -0500
I typed in GET listserv MAILTPL for DEFAULT and all my listservs.  I got
the corresponding template for them.  I do not see a bottom_banner
entered on these.  I sent the commands exactly the way you put them now
to see how this works.  I have not received anything as of now.  I'll
let you know whether or not I received the corresponding template.

I am reading the manual to find a way to edit these templates.  I tried
putting PUT listserv MAILTPL BOTTOM_BANNER PW=XXXXXXX (I substituted the
X's for my password).  I am not sure if this is correct since I did not
get a response from the Listserv.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Rich Greenberg
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Hand coded disclaimer

On: Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 12:48:37PM -0500,Rodriguez, Pedro Wrote:

} The way that I access and edit my listserv is through e-mail using
text } commands.  I do not use the web interface nor know how and where
to } access this interface.
}
} I may or may not have access to that file. I may check whatever
template } file I have or read the manual for commands to change the
template (if } it exists).

Send the following to the Listserv making the obvious corrections:

// job  pw=yourpasswd
   get listname-l mailtpl
// eoj

You will get back either an error saying that the mailtpl doesn't exist
or you will get back the existing mailtpl file.  Save it

Let us know which you got.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770
321 6507