Pegasus Mail Support Team <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 May 2006 16:49:12 +0200
On 7 May 2006 at 10:32, John Lyon wrote about
"Re: Helper links configuration.":

> > Hi List.
> >
> > In the listowners documentation I can find the fact that headers
> > (example listed below) are a recently added feature to lists.
> >
> > ===
> >
> > We like to configure those headers, to not have them point to the
> > request address but to the listserv with the right command in the
> > body.
>
> These cannot be edited. They are either "On"  or  "Off"  with the
> Misc-Options= NO_RFC2369    keyword and parameter.
>
> Since these are just mailto links, a link to just  LISTSERV@.....
> would leave the user a bit confused if they didn't know what command
> to type, or would leave them with a response from LISTSERV due to
> sending a blank message. Those address perform the necessary action
> without needing to know commands.

Agreed at least in part. The content now involves action of the
request address maintainer. A link like:

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

would suit me better.

Regards,

--
Han van den Bogaerde  -  [log in to unmask]
Member of the Pegasus Mail Support Team