Mike Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 18:54:27 -0500
Has anyone, perchance, seen this before?  I'm copying this to our
listmanager, but he's gone home for the day.  We're using 1.8a.  I bounced
back a post that had been flagged as coming from a nonsubbed address.  The
usual routine.  It had the usual message:

-----------------
This message  was originally  submitted by [log in to unmask] to  the TRNSPLNT
list  at  WUVMD. If  you  simply  forward  it back  to  the  list, it  will  be
distributed with the paragraph you are now reading being automatically removed.
etc.

This is all routine.  Has worked hundreds of times before.  Nothing's been
changed with my mail software, least not that I'm aware of.  I'm getting
back a seemingly endless train of error messages which read:

The  enclosed mail  file, found  in the  TRNSPLNT reader  and shown  under the
spoolid 5242  in the console log,  has been identified as  a possible delivery
error notice for the following reason: "Sender:", "From:" or "Reply-To:" field
pointing to the list has been found in mail body.