Shinn Wu <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Apr 2022 22:49:42 +0000
Hello,

This might be an easy question that I could not figure out.

We are using ListServ 17 on RHL 8.0.

One List Owner wanted multiple moderators in case he is on vacation.  The manual of the ListServ said that ListServ allows multiple moderators.  I tested in my own list:

Ack= Yes

Review= Editors    Subscription= By owner     Send= Editors,Hold,Confirm
Notify= Yes            Reply-to= Sender,Respect   Validate= No
Notebook= Yes,/u/ssc/listserv/lists,Monthly,Private
Default-Options= Ack,Repro,Fullhdr
Auto-Delete= No
Misc-Options= KEEP_EXCHANGE_DATA

Editor= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
Moderator= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]

Only the first moderator ([log in to unmask]) got the approval URL but not the second when a non-member sent a post.  I switched the order of the moderator and only [log in to unmask] got it.

Thank you in advance!

Shinn