Russell Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Sep 2018 20:37:35 +0000
k p says,

  *   Consult your site administrator about their viewpoint on using the keyword, before you add the line to your list header.
I'll do this if it looks as though it's going to be necessary: right now I've asked the site admin for help with the problem and nothing's happened - nor will now, probably, till after the weekend.

  *   If you don't have a changelog and you are not receiving the DEMR either, you're left clueless about the status of your subscriber population over time.
I think clueless pretty well describes it.

  *   Russ