Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:06:46 -0500
7BIT
From:
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
On 1 Mar 2005 at 14:40, Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Shouldn't this have been caught as an error?

No. This is a feature. You can create any template you want. If it's
not one that LISTSERV uses, it assumes it's one you are using as part
of your customization. For my own lists, I tend to have a lot of
customized list-specific templates. Most of them are in my
listname.wwwtpl file, but there are cases where you would want your
own custom mailtpl templates as well.

Francoise