Ian Fairclough <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Feb 2017 16:26:07 +0000
Anita, and other LSTOWN-L readers,

When asking about a new host site, you might like to tell your folks that hosting the list need not necessarily involve much more than getting the list set up and any files you want to keep from your current site migrated to the new one. They will be a co-listowner, but most ongoing listowner work can be handled by yourself or other co-listowners.

At least, that’s my understanding. Perhaps others have experience with such migration to bring to bear on the situation.

HTH - Ian

Ian Fairclough

George Mason University

703-993-2938