Matthew Black <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:46:18 +0000
You need set add to your list heading.
Default-Options= REPRO

so subscribers receive copies of their own postings. I believe the default is NOREPRO. This is also found on the List Configuration tab Subscription.

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/qs/simple.html#repro

matthew black
california state university, long beach

Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 8:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Subscriber does not receive own Listserv submittal

I have a "Staff Listserv" set up with a handful of Editors.  I have a list subscriber who is allowed to submit posts, although we understand it will be reviewed prior to release.  She can submit and have the Listserv go out, however she, as a subscriber, does not receive a copy of her submittal.

While I understand the general idea of her not receiving her own Listserv (she composed it an should be aware of it, however), this user would like to receive a copy of the Listserv.

Is there a setting I am missing to make this happen?

Below is an obfuscated config of this particular Listserv.
Ack= Yes
Confidential= No
Validate= Yes,Confirm
Reply-to= Sender,Respect
Review= Owners
Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm
Errors-To= [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Notebook= Yes,C:\LISTSERV\WWW\archives\Our_Enterprise,Monthly,Private
Owner= moderator@ domain.com
Editor= [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Editor= [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Editor= [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Editor= [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Editor= [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

.HH OFF

This list will send announcements important to Our Enterprise staff members.

Thank you
Bob Collins