"Eckstine, Nate" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 09:12:19 -0700
****

Are you one of those people who spreads chum in shark infested waters just for fun?  - -

Are we seeing the first indication that ListServ is an outdated technology, in this age of Facebook, Twitter, and other “social media” for staying connected?****

We probably have more people using lists here today. It’s a quick easy way to be productive via text. And it reaches everyone via any hardware.

Facebook is limited by long database outages, not everyone uses it, and a lack of customer support.

Twitter is limited by the tweet length

We just have a larger tool chest now.  Webpage, Wordpress, Facebook, Wiki, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, Listserv.  We use them all. I left Google Plus out.