Matthew Black <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Feb 2014 18:23:20 +0000
As someone else pointed out, you have to go back and change EXISTING subscribers to REPRO in addition to Default-Options= REPRO, which only applies to new subscribers. We turned off Ack, because many users hated the automatic acknowledgments.

For what it's worth, this is the list header template we use for unmoderated mailing lists:

* Send= Public
* Subscription= By_Owner,Confirm
* Reply-To= Sender,Ignore
* Ack= No
* Confidential= Yes
* Default-Options= REPRO,NOACK,IETF
* Misc-Options= UTF8_HEADER,IETFHDR_SUBJECT_TAG
* Attachments= Yes
* Mail-Merge= Yes
* Validate= Yes,Confirm
* Review= Owners