Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:59:13 -0500
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, Douglas Palmer wrote:
> This is behavior is seen in Pine, though the way LISTSERV handles it is
> not in spec. The rfc2369 header information refers to RFC1738 -- which
> requires the space character to be encoded as "%20" in the URL.

I took the email from Douglas Palmer to which I am replying here and edited
the line in the header, replacing the blank space with %20 .  The No. 2
"click HERE to seek help" item now inserts the correct command,
INFO LSTOWN-L  , rather than INFOLSTOWN-L as it did originally.

So, is this a Pine fault, or an LSOFT fault?

Douglas Winship  [log in to unmask]