Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Busdiecker, Linda E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:23:49 -0400
We're planning to use LISTSERV primarily as tool for sending out information
to people who've requested to be notified of it.  However, we would like the
messages to be FROM a particular address (one we own) rather than from the
individual poster.

From reading the LISTSERV Site Manager's Guide (especially 7.13.8's
paragraph about [log in to unmask]) and some of the Owner's manual, it seems
that this is not a possibility via LISTSERV without using additional
software before getting to LISTSERV.  Is this correct?

Thank you,
Linda Busdiecker