John Longmire <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 17:51:24 -0400
Is there any way I can control what is in the "From:" line of an email coming from subscribers in my list sending an email to the list.

For example:
John Doe [log in to unmask] is subscribed to my list.

If he sends an email from [log in to unmask] to the list, can I control what is listed in the From: line.

-If I can change this, can I make it different for everyone in the list.

Some of the subscribers only have their email address in the From: line and I want to make it so it has the full name.

Thanks,
John Longmire