W Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 08:37:51 -0330
My Daily Error Monitoring Report reports the following user as being an
"unknown" user on his own system, and has since November 11.  I have
checked with his local postmaster, and learned that he is not longer a
user.  I have unsubscribed him manually from the list, and a query tells
me that he is not subscribed.  Yet I keep getting this entry every day.
It's a annoyance more than anything else, but I'm curious why this
should be so, and how I can flush the file that tracks this sort of
thing.

Bill

--
Dr. W. Schipper                     Email: [log in to unmask]
Department of English,              Tel: 709-737-4406