"Eugenio Gatto (Politecnico, Torino)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Nov 1994 12:11:20 GMT+1
--- Unwanted message from [log in to unmask]
--> Anita Cohen-Williams & LSTOWN-L

I have already seen two "editions" of the same message: addresses
AUBER-L to BYZANS and CHIRAL-L to FWAKE-L; C+HEALTH to CHEMCLUB and
FWAKEN to KATALIST. So I am waiting for the rest of the alphabet.

HISTARCH@ASUACAD is SEND=PUBLIC. Even without adding items to FILTER=,
SEND=PRIVATE would protect from such a simple technique (even leaving
SUBCRIPTION=OPEN: they should at least subscribe, before sending).

Or, more flexibly, setting SEND=EDITOR and EDITOR=OWNER,(listname) or
=OWNERS,(listname) or =owneraddress,(listname). I am not sure if those
three forms for the EDITOR= parameter are all acceptable: can anybody
confirm ? (I cannot experiment on my list, temporarily unreachable).

<-- Eugenio Gatto. - Torino, 1994-11-15
[log in to unmask] (owner AIB-CUR@ICINECA) (Politecnico di Torino, Italy)