Russell Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Sep 2018 19:18:10 +0000
k p says,

  *   If this keyword for your list: Change-Log= No | Yes[,Yearly|Monthly|Weekly|Daily|Single]
was set to something other than "NO" before the time period you're interested in, you can look at the log and see what's happened, but I'm not sure you can always tell why for a particular action, though.

If I'm looking in the right place - the list configuration - there is no line with a Change-Log= in it. What I have is this:

Review= Owner
Subscription= Open,Confirm
Send= Private
Notify= Yes
Reply-to= List,Respect
Files= No
Attachments= No,filter
Sizelim= 500
Validate= No
Ack= Yes
Confidential= Yes
Notebook= Yes,/listserv/archives,Monthly,Public
Language= HTML
Misc-options= UTF8_Header,KEEP_EXCHANGE_DATA
Digest= Yes,/listserv/archives,Daily,0300
Errors-To= Owner
Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Max(100)
Subject-Tag= STLHE-L:
Default-Options= SUBJ