Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:02:32 -0500
On 3/4/2010 13:30, Helmke,Richard A wrote:
> Interesting.  Our 'life preserver' by default sets up a trouble ticket to
> [log in to unmask]  There is a write-up on
> http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/htmlhelp/list%20owners/Preface.html --
> look for the section on "Contacting L-Soft".

Now that you mention it, I seem to recall that was the 'brokenness' that I
observed, and I did not want all our list owners' questions and problem reports
going to L-Soft technical support.

On 3/4/2010 14:29, Andy Smith-Petersen wrote:
> If memory serves, I modified our point-of-contact in the SITE template called
> OBJECT-DASHBOARD-OWNER-CONTACT. This is on 15.0.

That is one of the modified templates on both of our LISTSERV servers.

On 3/4/2010 13:19, Eckard, Steven wrote:
> Paul, thanks. That makes sense. I think we are going to just disable it and
> have the questions go into a form that forwards to the helpdesk and ultimately
> to Systems and probably me.

If you simply change the point-of-contact in the in the SITE template called
OBJECT-DASHBOARD-OWNER-CONTACT to a local listname, then subscribe your support
staff to that list, you will not need to create and maintain a seperate form.

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team