Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV site administrators' forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:08:13 -0800
8bit
From:
 Hi all,

  We recently did an upgrade from 14.4 to 14.5.

  Now we're having trouble getting the posts to
  work from the interface.

  We keep getting this message when we post,,

  "Please enter a short description of the purpose of your
 message in the "Subject:" field."

   But in fact I am putting in a message in the subject
 field, but it doesn't seem to be recognizing it, and
 hence the message doesn't get sent.

   Any ideas?

   Ron

Domain Hosting, Website Design, Tips &