"Priest, Barry" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Jan 2021 16:59:26 +0000
I  investigated:  there was no consrlst.private file.  I had done 'reindex both immediate consrlst’​ (a few times) before.  This time on the chance that there was something in the index files themselves, I deleted all indexes prior to the reindex. No change, still behaving same as before.

I am tempted at this point to create a new list, migrate the notebooks, verify it all works, migrate the users (quietly), then remove the old list and rename the new list to the same name.  There are instructions for renaming in the 16.0_SiteManagersManual.pdf.  Has anyone experienced any issues with doing something like that? Any caveats?

Thank you

-Barry

Barry Priest

Section Head DevOps Team