Jerry Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Jun 2013 11:04:41 -0700
Does anyone have a nice linux script (shell or perl) to RENAME a user LIST?
I do not like this 14 step process everytime we need to do a rename :(

Thanks Much if you can share it!!
--Jerry

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, dissemination or copying of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original message.