"Zeitz, Kevin E." <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Sep 2021 12:06:05 +0000
Not having the issue that you describe.  Just implemented ListServ V17 on a brand new 2019 Windows server.

[cid:a06f7abc-780e-46ec-901a-868452c9d593]

Kevin E. Zeitz
Systems Engineer

Technology Services Group
Carilion Clinic
451 Kimball Avenue
Roanoke, VA  24016
Phone: 540.224.4164 I Fax: 540.857.5455 I Mobile: 540.529.5969

________________________________
From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Marshall, Clinton <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 1:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Listserv v17\ IIS 10 configuration issue

This email was sent from outside of Carilion Clinic. ** Do not click links or download attachments unless you know the content is safe. If you are not sure whether this email is safe, contact the Technology Service Center or click the “Report Phish” button.**
________________________________

Hello,

I am looking to get some feedback on an issue with a new v17 List server I have built.

Config of List Server:

Windows 2019 Server

Listserv v17

IIS version 10

When I test to bring up the archives page from a separate server https://List_server/scripts/wa.exe<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://List_server/scripts/wa.exe__;!!IPSbOkggTOHFLw!gAow3s3tZABnrswZ1oXCnLCJA6fVAQlz5Kk2xzO8GCiAZLUaLrn0hyVMtOcrDWULw_qqLQ$>  I continually get prompted to download the wa.exe file rather than it been executed.

[cid:image003.png@01D7B60B.7A65DAF0]

The List server has been built as per the documentation and built with the correct permissions, but the symptom seems IIS related so I am checking if people have been using a similar configuration to myself i.e. IIS v10 on Windows server 2019 and its working as expected,

Regards

Clinton

Notice: The information and attachment(s) contained in this communication are intended for the addressee only, and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately, and delete this communication from any computer or network system. Any interception, review, printing, copying, re-transmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liability. Carilion Clinic shall not be liable for the improper and/or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt.