Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:11:59 -0500
Funny you should ask. I wrote the LISTSERV Maestro tech tip for the
next "LISTSERV at Work" newsletter on exactly that subject.

Do you have LISTSERV Maestro, or just LISTSERV? If you want, I can
send you a copy of my tech tip. Even if you only have LISTSERV the
tech tip may give you some ideas on how to implement it yourself,
although it's A LOT easier with Maestro.

(The rest of you will have to wait for the newsletter to come out --
if you're not subscribed, see http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html )

Francoise

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>