Ronald Beatteay <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 May 2014 18:54:20 -0700
Here's the message I got.

Hi Ron,

My posts are not making it to the list. Is this an AOL problem? Any ideas?

DE

________________________________
 From: k p <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, May 2, 2014 4:42 AM
Subject: Re: AOL email not happening,,  ??

Please elaborate on "not being processed" for us.  Are AOL members
sending messages that are not distributed, is mail intended for AOL
members not being delivered, etc. What do you find in the logs related
to the AOL email activity (or lack thereof)?

On 5/1/2014 5:19 PM, Ronald Beatteay wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It appears that AOL email is not being processed on my listserv.
> Is there a fix for that?
>
> Ro n

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: