"Marshall, Clinton C" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Aug 2017 06:49:45 +0000
Hi Ron,

How many lists are running on the server,

Do some lists archive mail and some fail – or all fail

What version of listserv  are you running

Do you remember doing any changes to the server back in May, i.e. installed an app of some sort.

Can you configure a new Test list – set up archiving – does archiving work for this list ?

regards