Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 11:51:11 -0700
Yes, tr.wou.edu is the server hostname.
I find nothing in the headers of either list that has extra spaces or
hidden characters. I suspect that this problem exists in all other lists
as well, since the two I am referencing are totally unrelated. One is an
active list with lots of subscribers, the other is my test list with
only two subscribers.

The only thing remotely close to what you suggest is in the Site
Configuration
which should have nothing to do with the problem.

Regards,
Randy Klumph
The National Consortium on Deaf-Blindness
The Teaching Research Institute
Western Oregon University
503.838.8885
http://nationaldb.org