"Priest, Barry" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Jan 2021 21:05:30 +0000
We running ListServ 16.0 on linux.
One (out of over 300) of our lists is not allowing users to have a public view of the archives.  They show up if you log in, but as an anonymous user you get the message "No archived messages are available." I have checked permissions and file owner and they were all fine.  I copied and renamed the notebooks at the filesystem level to a new test list, and they showed up properly in the new list, so it doesn't appear to be a malformed message.  I have reindexed both and restarted to no avail. I even tried replacing the list header with a known good header from another list (modifying only the notebook path and list name)  that was allowing public properly, and that also did not work.  Any help or steps would be greatly appreciated?

CONSER Cataloging Discussion List

Review= Public        Subscription= Closed        Send= Private
Notify = Yes          Reply-to= List,Respect    Files= Yes
Confidential= No
Stats= Normal,Private
Notebook= Yes,/listserv/archives/consrlst,Monthly,Public
Subject-Tag= CONSERLST
Default-Options=Repro,Ack,Subjecthdr

Owner= <redacted>
Owner= <redacted>