Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Aug 2012 16:40:01 -0400
Yes, "Send= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]" will do what you want, as you
suggest.  Make a "Send= " line for each address if you prefer.

If the list owner cannot edit the list configuration, I prefer using "Send=
private" and "Default-Options= nopost"(*). Then the list owner can change
the subscriptions of those authorized to post to the list (to remove
"nopost"; if the poster doesn't want to see list mail, then also set
"nomail" on the subscription).

(*) On a list with existing subscriptions, change all those subscriptions
to "nomail" (without notifying the subscribers) before setting the
authorized posters.

Cheers, Wayne