Dixon Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Apr 1995 13:47:14 -0400
Now that I've registered my Listserv machine in the so-called "BITEARN
NODES" I get these distributions from other Listservs almost constantly,
it seems. But when I stop getting them, I get worried. Sometimes I'm
convinced that some fault is causing these connections to fail.

Is there any way I can tell? Normal sendmail processes continue to work.
My Listserv continues to respond. I'm thinking it was better before I
joined BITEARN.

  / \ / \
 | o   o |    Dixon E. Berry
  \ /V\ /     Manager, Academic Information Systems
  .^^^^( )    New York Academy of Medicine
  |   (   )   1216 5th Avenue
  |  (     )  New York, NY 10029
  |/  (   )   212-876-8200 x335
V V   V V ''