"Andrew T. Robinson" <ROBINSON@BITNIC>
Wed, 24 Jan 90 12:27:34 EST
Harry, et al:

If you have a problem with BITNIC operations you can feel free
to address it to us, or to call us.  But when I ask a question
of a forum I do not expect to be flamed for every foible that
BITNIC has comitted or is allegedly comitting.

That type of B.S. is precisely why BITNIC does not seem to work
closely with "network volunteers."  People tell us we should
consult with our volunteers and ask questions, but when we do
we generally receive invective and misplaced indignation.

I have been accused of sounding arrogant and pompous in the past,
but I can't hold a candle to what I've seen on this network.  If
the network volunteers truly want to be helpful they they can
start by acting in a helpful manner, instead of spewing garbage
all over the network about what a miserable job we're doing.

Andy