"Hostetler, David B. (JSC-IT)[DB Consulting Group, Inc.]" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:13:34 -0600
We have users that are attempting to forward documents inline, that are created in Microsoft Word 2007, using Outlook 2007, and a simple copy / paste. The receiving end is getting the message with the graphics, and much of the formatting stripped.  I know Word / Outlook do some strange things with message formatting and can get "creative" with HTML... Is this possibly a content / client issue or is this possibly a Listserv configuration issue?