Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 22:23:14 -0400
7bit
Comments:
If the changelog option(s) were not enabled prior to the time period
you're interested in, and the list is not archived either, you can go to
the most basic level: the file system time stamp on the .LIST file.
This does NOT give you the date/time of the most recent posting - it
gives you the most recent list membership change (subscriber
add/join/remove/leave, subscription option settings change) or list
header settings change - but if none of those things have happened to a
list in the past year, it may be one of those you're looking for, or may
not.

Coding something in your preferred scripting/programming language to
parse the .LIST file to find the OWNER keywords and write them to a file
with the time stamp information should not take too long.

Alternatively, as Ben mentioned, you can script a scan of the system log
files to pull out the particular activity records you find most useful,
sort the results by list name then date.