Wed, 12 Jun 2013 22:23:14 -0400
If the changelog option(s) were not enabled prior to the time period
you're interested in, and the list is not archived either, you can go to
the most basic level: the file system time stamp on the .LIST file.
This does NOT give you the date/time of the most recent posting - it
gives you the most recent list membership change (subscriber
add/join/remove/leave, subscription option settings change) or list
header settings change - but if none of those things have happened to a
list in the past year, it may be one of those you're looking for, or may
not.

Coding something in your preferred scripting/programming language to
parse the .LIST file to find the OWNER keywords and write them to a file
with the time stamp information should not take too long.

Alternatively, as Ben mentioned, you can script a scan of the system log
files to pull out the particular activity records you find most useful,
sort the results by list name then date.