Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:55:52 -0500
We use Hyperion Brio as our standard reporting tool, and I am trying to
distribute an .XLS file via a listserv list. I send a copy directly to the
recipient and one through the list. The one directly sent is usable; the
one going through the list is not. The attachment appears as part of the
text message. Here is an example; any ideas?