Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Forum on LISTSERV release 1.6" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 90 14:13:35 O
Christian, I'm sorry to increase  your adrenalin level with the lowercase
o's, but  you know, you're  not the one getting  the notes asking  why my
server  is  refusing to  send  fix  16E-00x0  that  I have  mentioned  on
LSTSRV-L, do I  need to do something  to be authorized, etc :-)  I have a
modern VT320  terminal next to my  ridiculously outdated museum-antiquity
3278, and it's hard to tell a O from a 0 on the state-of-the-art thing. I
was pleased to see that, even on their most recent 3472 terminals, IBM is
still using this  ridiculously prehistorical font that lets you  tell a O
from a 0 without a magnifying glass, though.

  Eric